The free Faith & Sweat Facebook group is a place to explore what it means to practice grace and self care, so that we can be our best selves for:
* the people in our lives
* the purpose to which we’ve been called.
If you’ve prioritized everything and everyone else above yourself for a long time and now want to focus on being a good steward of you, this group is for you.
If you believe that the steps we take on our journey either propel us forward or hold us back, this group is for you.
If you’re willing to put your faith into action, even if the path ahead isn’t always clear, this group is for you.
If you like to encourage others on their journey, this group is for you.
Join us and invite your friends.
This is a closed group. Anyone will see that you are part of this group, but only group members will see your comments or posts.
Our community rules are below, and every member must read and agree to them before joining.
Let’s share our stories, connect our hearts, and live healthy lives.
Faith & Sweat Community Rules
(Reviewed and Updated by Amy Hoogervorst, 1/2/2018)
Welcome to our Faith & Sweat group. By being a part of this community, you are agreeing to these rules listed below.
1. No self-promotion of your company, website, etc., except for where otherwise implicitly stated. Be sure to check out each other’s work (and personal wins) when we use the Wednesday Wins thread, and support one another.
Definition of self-promotion:
* Selling anything – that means products, services, courses, events, and programs.
* Promoting your webinar or event
* Posting a link to your OWN website – however, you can totally share someone else’s if you think it will help the group practice better self care and wellness and it’s not self-serving at the same time.
* Posting affiliate links – ever – that’s just wrong.
* Posting your own content in the group and not in a specific (and relevant) thread.
* Posting links to surveys to help build your business.
* Posting photos with your social handles, URLs, or business name on them.
* Posting “free” offers.
* You can, however, post your link to your website, group, Facebook page, webinar, survey, offer and other social profiles in the Wednesday Wins thread if it’s applicable to a WIN. But that’s the only time. 🙂
* I may break my own rule and promote something if I feel it is of service to the group. I reserve that right, as it is my group and I am creating services and offering products that can benefit you and others.
2. Do not post in the group and ask people to PM you to find out more about what you do, offer, how you can help, or to work with you.
3. Be polite and kind. The world has enough jerks. Especially on social media. Don’t be a jerk. No second chances.
This means respecting people’s feelings, privacy, and rights to their work.
If you’re rude or disrespectful or spammy, I will have to ban you.
4. Provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others.
Remember, we are all here to help each other … so give more than you take, please.
5. We talk about God sometimes. Big Fan, in fact. But you don’t have to believe exactly as I do, and I’m not going to beat you over the head with it except to reiterate my believe that each of us is a child of God. If talking about religious faith and spirituality, and how it’s interwoven in our lives, offends you, then this probably isn’t the group for you and you should remove yourself now. 🙂
Let’s have some fun!
**** Note: These rules are subject to change without notice. It’s on you to keep updated and abide by all rules, or remove yourself from the group.****
Still in? Awesome. Click the link below to request membership: